Sunday, April 11, 2010

Shadow Shot Sunday:


It was a beautiful weekend here, we spent a lot of time outside.

We went to softball games and played on the back deck with bubbles.
This is our dog Layla she thinks that she is bad to the bone.
Yes, I even drove down our mountain with my camera on my steering wheel.
 I took pictures when I could going down. because it is a very curvy road.
Click over to heyharriet.blogspot.com to enjoy some great Shadow Shot Sunday shots.
Thank you Harriet for hosting this meme.
Linda

3 comments:

  1. Great capture of shadows. Thanks for sharing and happy Sunday!

    SSS-Curved shadow

    ReplyDelete
  2. How big a bubble
    can you blow this afternoon?
    Bigger than the moon?



    Your choice of shadows:
    Stony Shadows
    Deluge of darkness

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely selection of shadows! What an adorable dog! Layla looks far too sweet to be bad by the way :)

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete